Add some flair and fun to kids' bikes with MSW Squeeze Horns. - Fits standard 22-26mm diameter handlebars - Approximately 3" wide
$12.00 - $14.00
A new angle on bells. Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Fits handlebars with 22.7mm – 26mm (.0.89" – 1.02") outside diameters
Dimension Bugle Horns are perfect for those who want to add a touch of humor to their bike. - 7.5 inches in length
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Designed with road drop bars in mind - Can mount on the brake hood, On cable housing, And on some flat bar levers (Levers need to have flat section less than 9mm deep) - Clamps on with a screw. Simply turn the bell dome to loosen and tighten - Reversible for right and left hand use - Does not use a spring loaded clip - Made in japan
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? The Oi Luxe is a bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Oi Luxe is luxe in every sense of the word. Its CNC machined ringer and brass dinger, stitched 'vegan' leather shim, and metal injection molded stainless steel make it a pleasure to have on your handlebars. - Fits 23.8 – 31.8mm handlebars - Weight: 46.5g
• Adjustable quick-release strap • Ideal for MTB handlebars • Fits 20-32mm handlebars
Clear and Classic Ring Cut through traffic noise and make yourself known on the road while protecting yourself from the risk of auto and pedestrian accidents. Features - Classic ring - Low profile with clean minimalist design - Thumb spring trigger - Quick Assembly: Easy screwdriver assembly installation on 22.2 mm bar - Alloy dome with molded thermoplastic mounting - Weight: 0.04 lb / 18g
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
- Suitable for most bicycle frame styles. - Due to the clear dong sound, you're always audible to other road users. - This large bicycle bell is suitable for permanent attachment to the steering axis of your bicycle. - 80mm
- Durable all steel trigger bell - Polka dot pattern - Bell diameter: 80mm
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
Thanks to its unique mounting system, Axiom's Fastflash DLX Universal Mirror quickly attaches to your handlebar, brake hood, or fork leg. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic and the mirror pivots to provide you with an optimal viewing angle.
The beauty of this little bell's unique design is that it securely attaches to your bike's cable housing so it doesn't require any real estate on your handlebars. Mount it within reach of your thumb or forefinger and ring out a crisp "ding, ding, ding" when you merrily pedal past on the left. - Clip mount quickly and securely attaches to cable housing - Diminutive size and clip mount free up handlebar space - Lightweight brass bell has a clean sound - 360-degree dinger rotation for perfect positioning - High fatigue spring
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
Page 1 of 1