$289.00 - $289.99
- Alloy rims - 36-tooth chainring & 16-tooth cog - Free Agent 20 x 1.95" tires
- Aluminum frame - Aluminum cranks - Free Agent 20 x 1.95" tires
Bigger bike for bigger fun! - Alloy loop tail frame & full CrMo fork - 29" Maxxis Hookworm tires - Hollow CrMo cranks - Rear axle pegs
- Mid cartridge bearing bottom bracket - 39-tooth chainring & 16-tooth freewheel
- Mid cartridge bottom bracket - Long linear brake cable - Hollow CrMo cranks - 160mm crank arms - Tektro XL-320 Aluminum 2F brake lever
They always say practice makes perfect, so let your burgeoning BMX star get started right away with Free Agent's Team Micro. Sporting tight racing geometry, a lightweight aluminum frame and a Q2 carbon fork, the Micro is perfect for little rippers who have future World Championships in their sights. To help them get out front, the Micro's Q2 Elite Mini Wheelset and 2-piece cranks let them put the hammer down. And, the appropriately sized specs give young shredders control and confidence, whether they're riding around the track or the block.
- CrMo frame - Integrated sealed bearing headset - 9-tooth driver - 165mm crank arms
After more than 3 years of extensive research and development, Radio Raceline is beyond excited to bring you our first aftermarket race frame. The Helium Frame is constructed of hydro-formed 6061-T6 alloy, tested on the track and designed in conjunction with a team that has earned BMX race knowledge spanning 3 decades. The proven geometry and choice of sizes to fit every rider makes this frame a sure thing for any racer looking for a bump in performance, and the tubing has been specifically chosen to ensure a lightweight and responsive frame with an incredibly stiff back-end. Every frame includes a Promax quick release seat clamp so you can warm up and cool down right when you need to. Expect to see our debut frame on podiums across the globe during the upcoming season.
Page 1 of 1